
I’m blessed beyond measure. I’ve had some challenges to face this week but God’s Goodness has overpowered any negative. My God is soooooo good.
I’m blessed because.
1) Income tax is finally off to the accountant. I’m blessed to have an accountant willing to file our taxes at the last minute – Thanks Dennis!
2) Wonderful time on Wednesday checking out a ladies retreat spot across the bay with some friends. Great lunch and encouraging conversation to boot! Thanks Ann and Jen! Karen, we were disappointed you couldn't make it. (Get ready ladies for an awesome retreat)
3) Relaxing Friday afternoon having a facial and some extras from our resident professional– Thanks Tammy.
4) MANY things crossed off of my to do list.
5) Finally have reached my first weight loss goal of 10 lbs.
6) Most of all this week, I’m so thankful to have a wise husband. He is so steadfast in the midst of ALL that happens. This week he has functioned as husband, father, taxi, electrician, counselor, pastor…. etc. He wears many hats. I treasure Kevin as my husband and the father of our children. I have the deepest respect and honor for him as my pastor. I journey with Kevin, as he lives out what he preaches. God has given me a trustworthy Husband and Pastor. Thank you God for bringing Kevin into my life - I Am Blessed!!
31 comments:
Awesome post Shari!!!
Your husband is very much a blessing as a pastor...so are you as the "leading lady".
Wed. was a bit of an "oasis" day, for me as well....I am glad we got to do it, and am really looking forward to taking my girls for a day away....maybe mother's day weekend.
Hey!
Really glad you finally got rid of that income tax bully!
Nice post.
I, too, feel very blessed to have you and Kevin as head of our body. There are days I shake my head at the things that come your guys way...and then the way you handle them is beyond my comprehension. Very wise leaders. Thank you!!! Thank you!!
Probably won't make the retreat, but sounds like it will be an oasis for the church...Glad you had fun!!
Amy
Mom's and nursing babies are welcome...I think we can even provide some more pirvate rooms away from all the noise. No pressure! The earliest our retreat will be is Oct. perhaps as late as the winter...but hopefully not my heart is full and the ladies are ready!
We are waiting to hear back on when our Apostolic Conference will be - (waiting to hear back from the potential speaker).
Congratulations on the weight loss Shari!!! You must be thrilled.
We are also thankful for your very wise husband. It's wonderful to have a Pastor and boss who seems to always have the answer we need. And we appreciate you too First Lady. You two are a great team.
Thanks girls - but honestly I wasn't fishing for compliments....However I'm not going to turn them away either. lol
Blessings
Shari
Shari,
I am just getting to read your post now...I love the picture that says, "Too blessed to be stressed"!!!
This week (for me!) sure had it's challanges, but in the end I do feel blessed. You bless me! I am thankful for my Pastor too. And his wife!! It feels good to be under a covering.
Ps. CONGRATS on reaching your weight goal!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great post, nice to see a recent picture of you both.
Congrats on the weight loss! You are right, Kevin is a gift and wears many hats, and does it well.
Bless you both.
PS- I wrote to you on the lifestyle blog about Bill Johnson.
Bless you........ have a great conference this week.
You ARE blessed and I love the hair!!
I love the hair and your skin is glowing!!! :)
I so appreciate you and Kevin not only as pastors but as friends. I would say that we are blessed to be in a church that is so supportive and encouraging. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Too blessed to be stressed, what a good reminder. Help me to remember that Lord!!!!
Blessings, Tammy
Awesome praise.
May God continue to lead an guide you through all that you do!
Shari,
What a great post and beautiful picture. Congratulations on reaching your weight loss goal......is that why you got all the pampering from Tammy?
I am so blessed to have both you and Kevin as my pastor....God has taught me about so many things through the two of you.
Karen
Blessings are wonderful, aren't they?
And, (this is a little embarassing!) I'm not sure if we've ever met in person, but in the picture at the bottom of this post, I'm going to ASSUME that's you... I just have to say, TOTALLY not what I was picturing! Maybe I'm remembering you from Calvary Temple, YEARS ago when Amy and I were still in highschool... yikes! I don't remember at all! I guess I just thought you were someone else! (and I'm SO glad you can't see me right now because I'm blushing!)
Anyway, many blessings to you this week, Shari! You have been a blessing to me.
Yes Joy,
The photo is of Kevin and I. We must have met at Amy's wedding but I'm drawing a blank.....So, I wouldn't recognize you either...wer're even. lol
It's also been over 11 years since we were at CT - so I've aged of course...life with wrinkles and extra weight!
Shari,
Your hair looks GREAT!!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful time in California.
I have tagged you for a meme. If you are interested visit me for the details.
Hey Shari... I tagged you!
welcome home!
Hi Shari,
Just stopping by to wish you a Happy Mother's Day!
Sue
Great word today Shari!! You did GREAT!
Happy Mother's Day!!
Okay Shari...time for a NEW post!
Any photos of your trip?
Grace period is over. Time to post something new. :)
I am with Rhonda and Roxanne. Conferences and speaking engagement...which was great by the way...are over, we want to hear from Shari!
I miss Shari.
I think she may be holding out until this reaches 43...she wants to top the comment list!!
So...who's pregnant?
Hmmmmm...Maybe Shari is pregnant??????? Hee-hee. Just kidding...
Should we take this personally?? Maybe she's found new friends...
Shari, where are you??? :)
On behalf of Shari....
Her computer has crashed! Time to pray that God blessed her with the $$$ to fix or replace with a new one!
Post a Comment