Thursday, April 12, 2007

FREEDOM


My life has been so crazy busy. Something has needed to go and today it did. After almost 10 years I actually quit one of my jobs. It feels like a load has been lifted. I’ve hung on since December wanting to quit but didn’t want to leave them in a pinch and ……yada, yada. Today I finally took my own advice and did what was best for my family and me.

I will now have more time for “blogging” lol

I FEEL GOOD – LIKE I KNEW THAT I WOULD…. I FEEL GOOD SO GOOD..

p.s. Finally I've got an image on my blog - YES!! It only took one call to my husband's secretary - Thank-you Cheryl!!!

13 comments:

Rhonda said...

HOORAY!! You have a picture!! Two things to feel wonderful about today.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Shari! Congrats on both things!

Williams Family Blog said...

Wow, you go girl!

I celebrate with you and your new found freedom. Say, wanna go for a coffee next week??

Shari said...

Karen
You know I can't resist COFFEE....hum coffee!! If the sun happens to reappear next week we could grab a coffe and go down to the bay. Who knows, a walk may even occur!

Talk to you Sunday for a day and time.

Tammy said...

Way to go, I want to know how to get a picture on my page.
Wahoo!!!!! You mean we can stay out later and have coffee? Shari
HA HA HA
Tammy

Jen said...

Freedom is a very good thing!
Finding a way to reorganize and reprioratize is good too.
Enjoy this piece of freedom...
Wasting it on Coffee when you could have tea....that lacks a bit of wisdom though....I will PRAY!!!

Shaun and Holly said...

Love the picture!!!

Congrats on more time for YOU!

Roxanne said...

Way to go on both following your own advice and posting the photo.
I love the photo and will be expecting to see a lot more.

Praise and Coffee said...

Good for you! You go girl.

Shari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shari said...

Tammy,

If we stay out any later I'll get locked out of my house. That happened a few weeks ago - I can't remember if I was chatting in the driveway with you, Karen, Rhonda, Joli or Jen -Wow, I've been doing a lot of connecting lately. Anyhow, I was locked out and actually woke Kevin up with ringing the doorbell.

Hey, if anyone else out there wants to go for coffee and a walk - let me know...I'.ll even drink the occassional tea just for Jen or a hot choc with Rhonda. I've really been enjoying this phase of my life where I have more freedom to just pick up and go as my children are all self sufficent.

If we go for coffee or whatever I have to remember my house keys!!

Tammy said...

Yes Shari that was me when you were locked out. SORRY!!!
I have a great idea, why don't we plan a time when we all sit down with our blog page open and we'll all have our coffee, tea, hot chocolate or other preferences together. Sounds like fun to me!!!! :)
This is fun!!!!!
Tammy
As for another course, I am more than willing in the Fall. That would be bittersweet. I don't want to think about fall yet!!!!!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Thanks for stopping by 2nd Cup. I'm enjoying getting to know you and Rhonda. Youth ministry, although I'm not a pastor, is quite something. Oneighty is a different animal all together. It's an outreach, so a lot of what we do doesn't look churchy at all, and sometimes people criticize it. Oh well. I hope to stay in touch with you guys!