Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Tammy



Miss you Tammy - but know you're having fun in the Florida Sunshine! Life is Full of Surprises...You never know what will happen next....who have thought we'd all be working together. It's wonderful having you and Todd as part of our Pastoral Team at DS. I look forward to the day you release your own CD... I know it's in His timing.

Happy Birthday Tammy - I am so blessed to have you in my life.

7 comments:

Amy said...

It's April 22nd..You are right Shari.. that does mean the Tamster has a birthday today!

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!

Jen said...

Happy happy Birthday to you Tammy!!!

Shaun and Holly said...

Happy Birthday Tammy!

Williams Family Blog said...

Happy Birthday Tammy!

Hope you had a great vacation!

Karen

Roxanne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMMY!!!

Tamatha said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMMY!

Tammy said...

Thanks guys, my birthday was spent sitting by the pool soaking up the rays. Can't get much better than that!!! Had a great time. Look for upcoming blog and pics. We even took a picture of our toes in the sand.
Tammy