So now is the question - where to begin? So much has happened in the past 6 weeks - lots of tears, laughter, and great stuff. I will tackle one thing at a time - starting with Amanda's Prom.
Where does the time go? It seems like only yesterday that Amanda was climbing on the bus for her first day of JK. When the bus arrived at the school Amanda refused to get off - she just sat in her seat All Alone crying for her Mom!! The bus driver finally had to carry her into the school to the JK classroom. Now my baby girl is in her final few weeks of high school. Last week was her School Prom.
Aren't they all Gorgeous Girls! Photo below - Left to right - Nancy, Sarah, Amanda

Amanda and her friends decided to pass on having dates and make it a "Girl's Night". They went together for their "updo's", came to our place to get ready and have pictures done, went to the dinner and dance, and ended the evening off with a sleep over at Rhonda and Mark's. They had a Blast and made some awesome memories. I will post more photos later.
10 comments:
Amanda looks sooooooooooooooooo lovely! How beautiful she is!
Shari, so happy to see that you are "back"! Miss you.
Wow!! Shari is back!!!!
Lovely pictures of the girls.!!!!
I have decided to outlaw "blinking" in our house....they grow up in the "blink of an eye".....that's way too fast for me!!!!!
WOW - they are so beautiful. A very special time. :o) There are no words for all the emotions you will be going through now. Big changes ahead. God has prepared the way.
Welcome back blogger!! We have missed you. Looking forward to reading all that's been happening - there will be no shortage of topics to blog about!!!
What a Lovely Bunch of Girls!
You must be such a Proud Mom!
I remember Amanda as a Baby when You first moved to Belleville and I babysat for You on Station St.
Wow how the years fly by!
Seems like just yesterday I met these lovely young ladies...and now they are all growd up.:o)
What gorgeous young ladies! and what a wonderful thing to do for the prom.
Happy you are back
Karen
Beautiful shots, beautiful girls.
Your garden has grown tremendously!!
Oh Shari!
I'm getting ready to walk Hannah to school, but now have to have a "time out" as I'm bawling like a baby...lol...
Amanda & Sarah look so grown up...and both so very beautiful!! I can't bear to think of my two baby girls growing up and "graduating"...let alone dating!! AHHH!!
So glad you are back...I hope to be in "full swing" again, once I start feeling better...
Thank you again Shari for hosting Prom night. It was absolutely wonderful. I loved sharing the evening with our daughters. I'm so glad that we were all a part of their night.
Yes they all looked beautiful, the time does seem to fly by. It's kinda weird though the kids grow up but we just stay young.
Blessings!!!!
Post a Comment