Yes I need help too, for some reason my pics all moved on me. I had to move my oasis pic over to the side. Great picture of you Shari. Your looking tanned.
I have been trying to post this pic with my profile - but haven't yet succeeded. So I will probably need some help.
I'm not sure if the problem is "me" or the fact that my son "fixed" the computer several months ago. My kids still can't get on MSN as a result of the "fixing job" on the computer. Life is certainly never dull here.
Tammy, I haven't been to the beach or tanning BUT have got some sun while working on my gardens.
9 comments:
nice pic!!! ...working on your profile pic, eh?!
This is a beaut...if you are trying to post it as a profile pic..I can probably help you
Yes I need help too, for some reason my pics all moved on me. I had to move my oasis pic over to the side.
Great picture of you Shari. Your looking tanned.
Hi Girls
I have been trying to post this pic with my profile - but haven't yet succeeded. So I will probably need some help.
I'm not sure if the problem is "me" or the fact that my son "fixed" the computer several months ago. My kids still can't get on MSN as a result of the "fixing job" on the computer. Life is certainly never dull here.
Tammy, I haven't been to the beach or tanning BUT have got some sun while working on my gardens.
EXCELLENT picture Shari!! You look BEAUTIFUL. I really love the highlights - you need to keep them!!
Great picture Shari...I agree with Rhonda, keep the Highlights!
Looking good!!
You're looking happy, healthy and tanned!
nice to SEE you! (even though we live across the road!)
Wow your a beautiful lady of God, like the colouring on your hair. love always me
Post a Comment