Monday, July 23, 2007

ROCKY MOUNTAIN MEMORIES

Last September we flew to Calgary and joined some friends in the launching of their new church. We decided to bring the kids along so they could finally see our wonderful Canadian Rocky Mountains. Our oldest son was unable to come due to work commitments.
The first three pictures are on at the top of Sulphur Mountain in Banff. The last photo is at the highest point of elevation on the Glacier Parkway (on route to Jasper) Even though we traveled in September ....it snowed.
We had an awesome trip. I love the mountains. God is an incredible creator.



8 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome Pictures Shari...Looks like you all had fun.

I love the character and beauty that the mountains give.

Tammy said...

Great pics!!!! Mountains, there so majestic!!!!

Praise and Coffee said...

What a beautiful family! And view!

Williams Family Blog said...

Take me there!!! I love the mountains.
Maybe that will be our next family adventure.

Karen

Rhonda said...

Great pictures - thanks for sharing. I love family vacations. Time together as a family unit is soooo valuable!

Roxanne said...

Okay Shari..take a break from sorting through your paper work and do a new post!! The paper 'stuff' will still be there in the fall.

Shaun and Holly said...

...waiting to see pic of the new HOT TUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

All right already Shari.... we need a new post from you! A recipe, a joke, a picture of you soaking in the hot tub... just something new!