Friday, December 21, 2007

Home for Christmas


Ryan is coming home for Christmas - YIPEE!! Apparently he's gone shopping for some of his favorite foods for breakfast Christmas morning... including bacon and tater tots.I think with his spare time he's taken up grocery shopping. He's been living in a hotel in To - so, I asked him where he's keeping all this food. My son is very creative and has been using his car for a freezer - fridge - storage unit and of course transportation. What a creative son I have. LOL

7 comments:

Shaun and Holly said...

He's a keeper! ;o)

Jen said...

How's the training going?

Welcome home Ryan

Rhonda said...

That's great that he has become so responsible. What a treat for you that he did some grocery shopping!!!

Amy said...

Does he cook too?

Roxanne said...

Yep, he cooks. On Christmas morning chef Ryan prepared the bacon..yummmm!

Tamatha said...

How quickly time goes by...

Anonymous said...

Sure you enjoyed having him home!