Thursday, December 6, 2007

On the Road... my girl is driving

It's official as of 9:45 December 6th 2007 - Amanda passed her driving test.. on her first try. Yipee!!!!!


This would be Amanda's dream car.. but alas this is not her reality. She will be the not so proud owner of the Gadget Mobile.


Question # One: Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?

Question # Two: Ever notice that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster is a maniac?

9 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations Amanda....just in time I'd say, seeing as the first driving Dowling Kid has flown the coupe!!!

Keep your eye on the dream car Amanda...one day.

Rhonda said...

Hooray!!!! I am so excited for Amanda!

I was worried for her this morning when I knew she was going for her test. And I was so relieved when I heard the news.

Roxanne said...

Way to go Amanda! I'm so proud of you. Hey, drive the gadgetmobile with pride. Does Amanda want my travelling clothes?

Shari said...

Roxanne - she'll pass on the driving clothes for now.. but come summer she may need those "cool" clothes.. and perhaps a pool.

Tamatha said...

Yay for Amanda!:o) That is awesome!:o)

Shaun and Holly said...

Yipie for Amanda!!!

Amy said...

YEAH!! FREEDOM!!

redeemed diva said...

hahaha! Great questions...

Williams Family Blog said...

Congratulations Amanda!
The gadget mobile rocks! Kind of reminds me of my first car. A 1976 ford pickup complete with springs poking through the seat and strawbales in the back.