My nieghbours are in Mexico...my boss leaves for Cuba in a few weeks (putting me back to work!!)--AHHHH!!!! I am SOOO jealous! YES, JEALOUS!! Next year... but for now...the pictures tell it all....
That's more like it Amy. As I was driving by the building center today, I was feeling SO BADLY for you thinking that you were back permanently to work.. and so soon.
In the US girls get only 6 weeks (I think) after having a baby.
10 comments:
OOoooooo!!! I feel the "heat"!! I want to go there! ;o)
I am SOOOOOO there....well in my imagination!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the colours!
I love the colors, the trees, the sunset... I can feel the sand on my toes.
My nieghbours are in Mexico...my boss leaves for Cuba in a few weeks (putting me back to work!!)--AHHHH!!!! I am SOOO jealous! YES, JEALOUS!! Next year...
but for now...the pictures tell it all....
Amy
I feel your pain.
So when are we goin'?
You get the tickets and I'd be thrilled to join you - don't tell Kev till we're in the air though!
Amy - It's too soon for you to go back to work!
Rhonda--it's only for a few days...around Aliah's nursing schedule. Just as a favour. Not really going back until July.
That's more like it Amy. As I was driving by the building center today, I was feeling SO BADLY for you thinking that you were back permanently to work.. and so soon.
In the US girls get only 6 weeks (I think) after having a baby.
Post a Comment