Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Kids


What can I say other than... they take after their father... BUT they sure do know how to have fun and keep the laughter rolling!!

6 comments:

Williams Family Blog said...

Dare I ask where this picture was taken??

Shaun and Holly said...

Now THAT made me smile!!! What a great-fun picture!

Shari said...

Apparently the picture was taken in our van, the weekend of our Toronto getaway with the kids. Kevin and I were taking TOO long to check out a furniture store so the kids had to find something to fill in the time.

Rhonda said...

What a great picture! Really captures them well.

Jen said...

Fun!!! I am with Holly, this one made me smile

Shari said...

Rhonda
you're right about it capturing them... Derek being the "ham" - Ryan's great sense of humour while he's laughing out of control ... and of course Amanda in the background... hoping they're not in trouble.. going "oh my goodness guys"!! This is the reality of who my kids are!!