I would like to see this scenery in person, what a cool picture.
I know I am the "odd duck" here, (especially at my house), but I don't feel sick of winter this year...I have had this thing about enjoying the season I find myself in...even if it is not my favorite season. I know, Kind of weird, and I am not usually that way, but I keep thinking that the seasons all go by so fast....I don't want to miss a thing. I do love the freshness of Spring though!
Ahh sorry about your luck girls... Its sunny and a balmy 12 degrees here. Its been between 5-10 degrees for 2 weeks now. I think winter may be over with.... you can all come for a "sun vacation" to Kelowna!!!
Remember the days when we were kids when that picture was actually us out in front of our houses? However I am looking forward to a thaw so my feet can finally be warm.It's the bitter cold that is getting to me of late,however I am enjoying not going into work in the dark and going home in the dark. That Picture is amazing
9 comments:
I would like to see this scenery in person, what a cool picture.
I know I am the "odd duck" here, (especially at my house), but I don't feel sick of winter this year...I have had this thing about enjoying the season I find myself in...even if it is not my favorite season. I know, Kind of weird, and I am not usually that way, but I keep thinking that the seasons all go by so fast....I don't want to miss a thing.
I do love the freshness of Spring though!
Jen,
I love you friend, but we are so NOT on the same page on this one! lol
I am so very tired of winter.
I did plant some tiny flower seeds a few days ago (snap dragon and wave petunias). So I have been dreaming of Spring and planning for it!
Holly
I've started also to plan for spring. I got back on my treadmill!!
I heard the long range weather forecast for March is below average temperatures and above average precipitation (in the form of snow!).
okay...who invited Roxanne?
Bleg..
Ahh sorry about your luck girls... Its sunny and a balmy 12 degrees here. Its been between 5-10 degrees for 2 weeks now. I think winter may be over with.... you can all come for a "sun vacation" to Kelowna!!!
Remember the days when we were kids when that picture was actually us out in front of our houses? However I am looking forward to a thaw so my feet can finally be warm.It's the bitter cold that is getting to me of late,however I am enjoying not going into work in the dark and going home in the dark.
That Picture is amazing
Mo---I love a good "back in the day" story!!
I am soooooo tired of the snow and cold. Bring on the spring weather.......
Post a Comment