I used to be soo proud of how anger motivated me. Oh how much I had to learn and did it ever take a long time! Thank God He is patient and is full of second chances.
I wonder if I look as humorous when I am ticked off, as Tweety Bird does? Probably even more silly... (I am not even going to ask the kids that question!) lol
So true about the tongue, my kids make fun of me at times because if I am upset or trying to make a point, a word will come out with too many syllables, or I change my mind mid word, and it totally comes out silly....SOOOOO takes the edge off the point that they really were supposed to get, I HATE that!
7 comments:
Yep, one day at a time.
That Tweety Bird is pretty smart! We should hang this up somewhere. Do you think that Tweety would look out of place at the church?? :)
I used to be soo proud of how anger motivated me. Oh how much I had to learn and did it ever take a long time! Thank God He is patient and is full of second chances.
When mad I can do some unbelievable cleaning!!
I wonder if I look as humorous when I am ticked off, as Tweety Bird does? Probably even more silly... (I am not even going to ask the kids that question!) lol
So so true, talk about worrying. Anyway Shari, have you seen what I posted for today?!!!!
I LOVE Tweety!
So true about the tongue, my kids make fun of me at times because if I am upset or trying to make a point, a word will come out with too many syllables, or I change my mind mid word, and it totally comes out silly....SOOOOO takes the edge off the point that they really were supposed to get, I HATE that!
Post a Comment