Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Bushel of Patience Please

Yesterday I did a post on the fruits of the spirit. Yesterday the part arrived and my washing machine was fixed after 12 days of it being out of commission (so to the laundry mat I've been going). Yesterday Derek did the first load of laundry in our newly fixed machine. Yesterday my machine LEAKED AGAIN. Let me remind you girls, that this is one of those expensive front loading machines that is LESS than one year old. The repair man will come this afternoon - again - I'm starting to know them by name now. Will it be Todd? Will it by Henry?... just have to wait and see.


Pray for me as I'm in need of some Fruit... a bushel or two of patience please - NOW! lol

10 comments:

Roxanne said...

Unbelievable! Do you think the prayer team would come and lay hands on your machine?

Shari said...

They can come and carry that thing right out the door... where's that patience when I need it.

Tammy said...

Be careful what you pray for!!!!! Especially Patience!!!!! I feel your pain, I would not want to deal with a washer leaking on a continuing bases especially when it's NEW!!!!!

Tammy said...

try having a extra shower that you can't use.... oh ya, you had that too.... :(

Jen said...

This must be soooo frustrating!!!!
I heard some one else say they had trouble with a front load as well.
Anybody using and loving the front load?
Just thinking ahead to my next machine.

Shaun and Holly said...

Magda has had lots of trouble with her front load (new!) washing machine as well....

Shari said...

When the front loading machine is working it's fantastic - it takes so little detergent and so little time to dry things BUT this one has been repaired 4 times in less than one year.

When Ryan was born we bought the old fashion type of machine - it lasted for 17 years and was repaired only once... those were the good old days.

Vicki said...

I LOVE my front load washer. It's just a little over a year old, but we did have trouble at first. It wouldn't spin on the high spin level. One trip from the repair man though AND a $100 voucher from Future Shop and everything's been fine since.

Maureen said...

Good thing I didn't buy one for Steves Birthday
:-)
Just kidding

Shari said...

Wow, Vicki if I got a $100 Voucher from Sears for every repair visit in the past 5 years.... I'd have around 2 thousand dollars - ask Roxanne I'm not kidding.

Maybe I should have made my purchase at Future Shop.