Thursday, March 6, 2008

Digging Out Again



Our snow banks aren't this high yet, BUT at the rate we're going it just may happen. I'm gearing up to dig out again tomorrow. Yet, another snow storm is in the forecast. Many of our cities in Ontario and Quebec are close to breaking above the most snowfall on record.

Boy, did Kevin ever pick a great winter to be gone for 3 weeks. He's just spent two weeks in the Philippines. He's now in Chaing Mai and will be in Burma for the weekend. He'll be drinking in the sunshine while I'm shoveling... something is wrong with this picture!!

11 comments:

Roxanne said...

Hey, Shari, maybe us girls should plan a missions trip on a Caribean cruise!!

Shaun and Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shaun and Holly said...

What a Winter!!!

My sister lives in North Carolina.She loves living in the South and hasn't lived in Canada for over 13 years.

I am not at all sure how she will handle all this winter weather when she comes to visit...she arrives this evening and is staying for 2 weeks!

I am hoping that my nephew who is 5 1/2, will like the snow...

Jen said...

Mark is in TO for a meeting, then he needs to rush home and we need to be ready....we are heading to Ottawa and want to get ahead of this storm. If we get snowed in there, at least we will be having fun with my Aunt and her family.
I am supposed to get my hair done at her shop tonight, so hope the storm moves slowly!

Tammy said...

We were supposed to go to Toronto tonight for a 50th birthday party but I think were are staying put. Unfortunately we are going to miss it. Bummer!!!!!

Rhonda said...

I think I'm going to have to learn to like hibernation.

Amy said...

I rather like hibernation....but I'm not impressed at the amount of snow that I have shoveled this winter!! Shift work stinks! (I've done all but 1 storm!)

Amy said...

Oh yeah Shari--I def. feel called to minister to the employees of Carnival Cruises!

Tamatha said...

I have become one with the snow shovel!lol Tom has been away trucking accross the country almost every storm we have gotten this winter. When he is home for one...he is at the ski hill grooming it...which leaves me with shovel in hand again!lol Perhaps a snow blower for next year after all!lol

Tammy said...

I for sure am called to the mountains of Hawaii!!!! The islanders need to hear about Jesus too.......who's with me!!!!

Shari said...

Count me in Tammy - I'm all about sacrifice.