Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Oh Happy Day!


It's been almost three weeks and two trips to the laundry mat plus a mountain of laundry to catch up on BUT I FINALLY have my machine fixed. I just ran a load through and behold - no water on the floor!! YIPEE!!!!

God certainly must be having a good laugh over all of this. I've NEVER liked doing laundry... but now the thoughts of being able to "throw in a load" is almost exciting!!

12 comments:

Shaun and Holly said...

I love doing laundry. But I detest doing the dishes.

Congrats on getting your machine back in working order.

Amy said...

I hate doing laundry, but I thank God EVERY time (yes, EVERY time!!) that I don't have to lug to a laundromat and that I have my very own!!!

Roxanne said...

Still have the repair technician's number on speed dial? LOL

praypraise&pamper said...

I am so greatful for my laundry room, small but so wonderful

Jenna Dowling said...

I am with Holly - YAY to laundry, naaay to dishes.
Not having laundry facilities at my finger tips has been horrible this year, I know how crummy trips to the laundromat can be.

Now I can just bring it to the Dowlings YAY!!

:)

Maureen said...

WooHoo! Finally
Enjoy doing the laundry.
Words I bet you never thought you would hear in your life.

Nana Cheryl said...

Laundry is so simple now. Anyone remember the old wringer washers? Ever get something caught in it?? We won't even mention having to scrub our laundry on those old washboards. I think we are very BLESSED and I appreciate my washer/dryer!!♥

Rhonda said...

What a relief for you!! (Make any new friends at the laundromat??)

I like the picture. It really does say Happy Day.

Tammy said...

I never minded doing laundry, I love the smell of fresh clean clothes especially when they're hung outside. Now dishes on the other hand, I with Holly on this one!!!!
I remember doing the laundry mat trips, not so much fun!!!!
Congrats on the machine being fixed, FINALLY!!!!!!!

Vicki said...

I also love doing laundry! Weird ... it comes to me honestly from my mom though who also is a laundry fanatic. I LOVE hanging it on the line though. Just seeing laundry on a line bring warm gushy feelings in my tummy. Yup. It's strange!

Shari said...

Vicki

We aren't allowed those long clothes line in our subdivision. Like you I LOVE having clothes on the line. When Ryan was a baby we used cloth diapers.... I loved the smell... well that's before not after... they were used!! lol

Cathy said...

Laundry...it's okay, but I'm so bad at keeping at it until it's finished. I put it in the washer then forget about it, sometimes for quite a while. That's one of the perks of living with mom...she's the laundry queen, and never forgets about it!
Glad to hear your the operation on your machine was a success Shari!