.jpg)
Our team from Ontario spent a week in the fishing village of Malita.
.jpg)
.jpg)
![]()
My husband, Kevin (top middle) and his roomate, Colin. They have just completed one week in Malita - are currently in Davao until Thursday when they will fly onto their next adventure.
12 comments:
WOW!!
God made so many beautiful things...Look at that water!! And those children!!
WOW!
You must really be missing Kevin. The pictures are beautiful!
I am missing him. He doesn't return till the 13th of March.
it looks like their having a good time dispite the sickness. Must of had some bad fish or something. One good thing the time seems to be going by fast.
The photos are great. We get to see the glimpse of the beauty.
looks beautiful!
Love the pics and really enjoying the updates! Praise God for the work He is doing in the Philippines!
Absolutely beautiful pictures! Oh Shari, it must be hard when you see them. I'm sure it makes you miss him even more.
It was great to get an email from him on Friday morning. I hadn't heard from him since last Saturday.
It was really nice having Ryan and Jenna for the weekend - it helped to fill some of the quiet space in our home.
Beautiful, beautiful pics! Such huge needs in the midst of such beauty ....
Gorgeous! I am glad you had some of your kids around this weekend.
Wow that is so beautiful!
Post a Comment