Monday, May 26, 2008

Perfect & Constant Peace

You will guard him (her) and keep him (her) in perfect and constant peace whose mind [both its inclination and its character] is stayed on You, because he (she) commits himself (herself) to You, leans on You, and hopes confidently in You.
Isaiah 26:3 (Amplified Bible)

Make it personal... own it!!
You will guard ME and keep ME in perfect and constant peace whose mind is stayed on You, because I commit myself to You, lean on You, and hope confidently in You.
Isaiah 26:3

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent scripture

Roxanne said...

This is one of my daily confessions.

Jen said...

Amen...and a beautiful picture...I would like to go there!

Shari said...

Jen, let's go on a road trip and see if we can find this "spot"!

Deborah said...

I really needed to read this today. Love always me

Shaun and Holly said...

Beautiful scripture.
Holly

Rhonda said...

I will own this!

Jen said...

OHHHH!!!!
A road trip that led me to the place in the picture coupled with the peace in the scripture would be wonderful....ahhh!

Shari said...

Jen how about a road trip to the place with all the butterflies?!

Anonymous said...

Exactly what I need to be saying to the Lord right now!

praypraise&pamper said...

YEs lord yes lord yes yes lord!! is all I can say :)