Amanda and I joined Jenna and her Mom for a shopping trip to the US in search of Jenna's wedding dress. We left the house at 6:10 am on Saturday and didn't return till 8:30 pm. We shopped till we dropped!! Mission accomplished, Jenna found her wedding dress!!
Saturday evening we checked out the location for the reception... Sunday afternoon the invitations were purchased - the gardens confirmed... Sunday evening Colin took some engagement photos... Monday morning Ryan and Jenna met with the photographer... Monday afternoon we made a quick trip to Kingston and got the bridesmaids dresses.... Monday evening we had an assembly line with Meagan, Amanda, Jenna, Ryan, Kevin, Sheldon and myself and got the invitations together.
We had a VERY productive LONG weekend - it's now Hot Tub Time!!
13 comments:
It's great that things are being accomplished! Each item checked off, is one less to do!
Wow!
Such organization...glad it is all coming together for Ryan and Jenna
How exciting!!!!
oohh..sounds like fun!!!! Glad you are able to enjoy it as well (being the grooms mom isn't always easy!!) Take time to breathe it all in..it flies by so fast!!
I'm very grateful that Jenna and her Mom are open to having me along for the journey and planning.
The organizing part is my thing... now when it comes to decorating - I'm not so great but apparently Jenna's Mom excels in this area!!
What a wonderful weekend.
Enjoy every moment.
Did you ever find shoes?
I AM SO TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but so blessed to have all the help!
This weekend I'm gonna take Bek out to get some ideas for her dress. She is really looking forward to being in the wedding.
Sounds like our weekend, we planted grass seed, painted, painted, painted, put doors on, my Dad mudded the walls. IT was also a very productive weekend at Ashley and Tyler's home. IT's all coming together. Lots of fun too, well maybe not the painting but needs to be done.
Shari now we just need to find you a dress, saw some beautiful hats downtown, there the in thing this year!!!!!!!!1
How exciting! Nice that everyone is able to get involved!
Tammy
I'm not even thinking of a dress at this point - I'll probably wait till July or so.
I don't want anything too fussy... Jenna is keeping things simple but elegant.
I am thinking of checking out a little shop in the same building as they are having their reception in... it looks adorable!!
Good for you!! Must have felt great to have accomplished so much!
Wow, you DID have a long weekend! But you got a lot accomplished and that's great!
Post a Comment