Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Too Blessed To Be Stressed


I'm so very blessed and thankful for

A dry basement

A comfy bed to have a FULL nights sleep in

A washing machine that doesn't leak & a dry basement

Strong rains.... but a Dry Basement!!!!!

Spring flowers

A dry basement

Wonderful friends

A dry basement

My Nuture http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.photo.gifBook Group - I love the girls and their honesty... I really enjoy our differences... it makes things more interesting!!

A husband that values my input

A dry basement

Ryan moving home for a couple of months before he gets married - I will treasure this time of having us all together!!

My kids growing up to be incredible adults who chose to honour others AND...

A DRY BASEMENT!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Maureen said...

So call me crazy but I take it you are Grateful for a dry basement.
I am so glad all is going well.
I wish I could be at the nurture course and I would hate to just drop in now that everyone is well into it.I am enjoying the book and only wish that my schedule was better.

Shaun and Holly said...

Does this mean that the crack in your foundation is fixed now? It sounds like it...that is wonderful!

Enjoy your time with Ryan.

Jen said...

I hope this marks the end of your "leaky basements saga"...for good!!!!

Shari said...

Pete fixed the crack - even with that major down pour on Saturday night, everything is dry.

Rhonda said...

How nice to have Ryan home before he gets married!!!

P.S. I couldn't open your book group page

Williams Family Blog said...

YIPPEEE!!! for a dry basement.
Now that everything is staying dry in the rain are you going to start moving back into the basement?

Shari said...

We plan to start working on the basement ASAP.
Kevin has announced he'll be attempting to lay the tile. I'm confident that he'll do great. We want to have the two bedrooms done before Ryan moves home the end of this month.

We will hire out the bathroom. Kevin and friends have tried doing the shower but it has leaked each time... so we've had it. We threw out the shower and plan to have it all done in tile. I think we'll be making some changes to the bathroom vanity. It's great to move in and finish the basement quickly but sometimes in the haste the best choices aren't always made.

Roxanne said...

With no more floods what are we going to do with all our spare time?

Shari said...

I think we should advertise for some new jobs, Roxanne.

We are sooooooo efficient at water clean-up.

Vicki said...

Good list! It's good to sit back and reflect on all that God has done for us, isn't it? vf

redeemed diva said...

Congrats on your dry basement! I think Ryan will have a special time with you guys before he gets married. He may not realize it now...but it'll all make sense a few years from now and he'll be so thankful.
Happy Mother'sDay