Soo cute.The third picture reminds me of the Buster Brown shoe commercial.For those who remember, the jingle went like this.Here's Buster Brown ,he lives in a shoe there's his dog Ruff and he lives there too.hahahaha now I'll never get this tune out of my head.
Buster Brown - sorry this doesn't ring a bell - but sounds cute!!
I wonder what kind of dog i look like? lets see, hairless for starters and full of energy!:)
Great pictures!!!! Who does Joey look like???!!!
TammyLet me ASSURE you that even if I didn't wax.... I still won't look anything like Joey... it's obvious that our dog is adopted!!
I was looking for the picture of KEVIN and Joey!!
very cute pictures....Kallie's a blond like all the girls in our house but the only other one who has to look through their bangs is Michael... I ,like you, am thankful none of us are hairy like the pooch though.
Those/are/great!!!!!!Holly
So cute! I used to wear Buster Brown shoes when I was little
I better not be compared to Mickey!
Roxanne... even on a bad hair day you LOOK NOTHING like Mickey - thank God!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Soo cute.
The third picture reminds me of the Buster Brown shoe commercial.
For those who remember, the jingle went like this.
Here's Buster Brown ,he lives in a shoe there's his dog Ruff and he lives there too.
hahahaha now I'll never get this tune out of my head.
Buster Brown - sorry this doesn't ring a bell - but sounds cute!!
I wonder what kind of dog i look like? lets see, hairless for starters and full of energy!:)
Great pictures!!!! Who does Joey look like???!!!
Tammy
Let me ASSURE you that even if I didn't wax.... I still won't look anything like Joey... it's obvious that our dog is adopted!!
I was looking for the picture of KEVIN and Joey!!
very cute pictures....Kallie's a blond like all the girls in our house but the only other one who has to look through their bangs is Michael... I ,like you, am thankful none of us are hairy like the pooch though.
Those/are/great!!!!!!
Holly
So cute! I used to wear Buster Brown shoes when I was little
I better not be compared to Mickey!
Roxanne... even on a bad hair day you LOOK NOTHING like Mickey - thank God!!!
Post a Comment