Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just For Fun


11 comments:

Shaun and Holly said...

Teehee!!!
I love the piggy one!
H.

Jen said...

OK1
These are both pretty funny, but don't tell Mark I said that of the second one!

Tirzah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shaun and Holly said...

Jenny,
Yah, you would be in HUGE trouble because at Starbucks the other day, he told me (and Teena) all the work he has been doing lately...packing kids lunches, etc!!!!!!

H.

Shari said...

Be careful what you wish for girls!

Jen said...

In case you are wondering about the comment that makes NO sense....it was an intruder....MARK!!!!!

I bet he forgot to add Holly, that I had all pre-made food for the kids lunches, that their bags had been packed for a week and that they had their clothes and shoes laid out the night before...ohhh! and the girls hair had been braided the night before, so they could brush it out themselves and add hair bands....yeah! He's had it rough all right!!!!

But the man does like to keep the floors swept, so I won't complain!!!

Amy said...

HA!!HA!!! FUNNY!

Shaun and Holly said...

Who knew the comment section on this post would be "Marriage Therapy 101"!!!! hahaha

Cathy said...

Hillarious!!!

Shari said...

So Jen - exactly what did Mark have left to do.... turn off the alarm and shout "time to get up kids"?!

Mark you can come and sweep floors at our place.... just trying to help you develop those "serving skills"!

Tamatha said...

lol!