
This is a number you will all want to call and register your home phone number to have a STOP put to receiving further phone calls from telemarkers. You MUST call from the number you are wanting to register. It will take 31 days for your request to become active.... in other words the calls inactive!!!
National Do Not Call 1-866-580-3625.
Now if only we could register to STOP all SPAM.
2 comments:
I have done this....there is also a web site and you can sign up that way. I am so relieved!!! It is sooooo anoying to get calls every night while we are eating. We have got in the habit of just letting the answering machine get the calls if they are between 5:30 and 6:30!!!
Holly
Thank you Shari!! I very strongly dislike telemarketer calls. I feel so bad for anyone who must make a living in that industry.
Post a Comment