Love the Christmas template and the Christmas tree pictures! The only real down side to getting ready for the cruise. is that I have been feeling like getting ready for Christmas...I bought some Christmas novels to read while vacationing though....and a summerish one in case it is simply too weird reading a Christmas story in the hot sun.
I'm discovering a side of Amy that I didn't know exsisted!! Trees up in November - you would connect wonderfully with my daughter and daughter - in -law!!
6 comments:
Love the Christmas template and the Christmas tree pictures!
The only real down side to getting ready for the cruise. is that I have been feeling like getting ready for Christmas...I bought some Christmas novels to read while vacationing though....and a summerish one in case it is simply too weird reading a Christmas story in the hot sun.
AHHH! I LOVE the new blog, it's so pretty!!!!
Also the trees are amazing.. it's what I aspire to!!!
YAY Christmas!!!!!!! I am so excited already
I really like all the gold colors and the Angels. Very festive AND pretty!
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!
H.
Very Pretty Blog and the trees too.
I like the angel tree the best
Both my trees are up!!
I'm discovering a side of Amy that I didn't know exsisted!! Trees up in November - you would connect wonderfully with my daughter and daughter - in -law!!
Post a Comment