
It's winter in Canada
And the gentle bre ezes blow
Seventy miles an hour
At thirty-five below.
Oh, how I love Canada
When the snow's up to your butt
You take a breath of winter
And your nose gets frozen shut.
Yes, the weather here is wonderful
So I guess I'll hang around
I could never leave Canada
I'm frozen to the friggin' ground!
9 comments:
Hahaha
Isn't this the truth.
Just think Shari it's only 76 days till Spring
But who's counting????
Thanks Maureen... I was just thinking today of how many days till spring.
I LOVE having a White Christmas but come mid January I'm ready for spring or at least a sunshine destination.
I am not going to say a thing except ask who or where did you find this??
OH SHERI!!! I'm always so excited when I see that you have posted something new...I know it's going to make me laugh until it hurts. I can honestly say I have never read words that were so true...I guess we are all just kinda stuck here uh? Frozen right to the ground. HAHA
AHAHAH!! that's funny!!
Happy New Year Shari!!!
And that is why I am going to Mexico!!!!!!!! 17 days to go!!!!
Sure Tammy rub it in to all of us poor freezing bunch.
Happy New Year. In January, I start planning my flower garden. In Feb. I start planting seeds and they grow on my livingroom window sill.
Post a Comment