

In this life I’m a woman. In my next life, I’d like to come back as a bear. When you’re a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that. Before you hibernate, you’re supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that Too!
When you’re a girl bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you’re sleeping and wake to a partially grown, cute, cuddly cubs. I could definitely deal with that.
If you’re mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that.
If you’re a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling.
He EXPECTS that you WILL have Hairy Legs and Excess Body Fat.
Yup… gonna be a bear!
9 comments:
LOL!!!! I love it!
BTW Every Australian I have spoken with about bears would rather deal with the poisonous snakes and spiders that inhabit this country than a bear.
I would take the bear any day.
HaHa!! That is very funny!
*giggle*
Oh my...that is good!
I wonder if any of our families, would think we were already bears based on this description....I AM NOT ASKING THEM!!!!!
AHAHA!! THat's funny.
I am CERTAINLY a bear on occasion.
Someone sent me this a couple weeks ago too. Certainly made me laugh!!
Karen
As kids we would vacation at my Dad's hunt camp. It was not uncommon to wake and find bear droppings near the cabins.
My parents would even drive us to the dump... we would sit and wait till it got dark and then with the assistance of our car's headlights we'd watch the bears as they feasted on garbage!
I'm sure growing up on the farm you have similar stories.
Too funny!
I remember 'bear watching' at the dump. Only our parents could make a visit to the dump a family outing!
Good story!!!!! That is funny, hibernation I can get into for sure....... wake me up when it's April!!!!!!
Post a Comment