
I'm dreaming of warmth, sunshine, and sandy beaches.
My "dream" is soon to be a "reality" for two of my friends (Amy & Tammy)... have a blast girls and soak in some sunshine for me!
Oh, I'm also dreaming of having a size 6 body to lay on the beach! I've now crossed the line to having an overactive imagination!
What are you dreaming of?
10 comments:
I'd be happy with those dreams as well Shari, but I think I'd also be happy, in a comfy living room over looking the ocean with a cozy wood fire place burning..simply enjoying all that the weather can do with the ocean (even in winter)....chatting with friends over steaming cups of tea, would make it perfect.
Dreaming is a very good thing!
I was dreaming the same thing Shari! I have decided to plan my honeymoon a year & a half in advance to cheer me up!
I think a Dowling vacation to someplace with palm trees & daylight after 4pm is NEEDED!!
Jen
I'm all for the ocean... I LOVE IT!
Jenna,
I'm also for the palm trees and some extra daylight!
Shari, I am feeling warmer already! We are supposed to have up to -30 windchills here tonight in Iowa. We got lots of pretty snow last night and today too. I don't mind the snow---just the cold!
Don't know what I am dreaming of; haven't thought about it. Hmmm.....I would have to say I am dreaming of getting my sewing machine out and making aprons for little girls and their mommies and opening my etsy shop. Doesn't correlate to the nasty weather, but it's something I wish I was doing. Or sleeping. That sounds nice. I already ate a bunch of cookies this evening, so that is one dream fulfilled!
Woa... minus 30 is really nasty!!
Hm... what am I dreaming of?
Well... good question... not sure.. had a lot of dreams come true last year.
Im dreaming of a white Christmas.
Oh sorry the windchill must have gave me a brain freeze coming out of work tonight at midnight BRRRR
My dream has always been
since I was a little girl to dance with my prince aka husband as the sun comes up on the beaches of Fiji.
So if I win the lottery tonight I can be reached at RR1 Fiji.
Maureen
Make sure you have a spot big enough for your pastor and his wife to visit.
Julie
That sounds soooo cute to make aprons for little girls. I used to do some sewing. I made a nightie and housecoat for when I'd be in the hospital with my daugher (she's now 19) and the last clothing item I made was an adorable dress for my little girl. It was white with red apples and I even trimmed it with red piping. She never did wear it however... why you ask? Well, the sleeves were too long so I shortened them... UNFORTUNATELY I shorten the same sleeve TWICE!! That was it for me - the final straw!!
Quite honestly, as my Mom was such a fantastic seamstress - it seemed best to leave it up to the expert!
Happy sewing Julie!
My dream as well has become reality. I am soooooooo looking forward to the warmth and sunshine. Sitting on the beach and i will be thinking of you all.
I too, want to follow in the Beaumont's footsteps and take my whole family on vacation. That would be so much fun!!!!!!
As for me...I got to go south this weekend...Your city is a warm climate compared to my area these days! It's all a matter of perspective.
Jenna, is it too early for me to plan my honeymoon?
Post a Comment