Such a true quote...God is a gentleman and never forces His will on anyone. What I can not fathom is how He can offer us all the answers and all the love to change our lives...yet let us choose death and destruction on whatever level, continue to wait for us to choose Him, never turn His back, Love deeply, He MUST grieve deeply, yet He waits without hardening His heart! THAT amazes me.
5 comments:
SO TRUE!!!. Maybe I should pick up some of these C.S. Lewis books that you speak of....
Such a true quote...God is a gentleman and never forces His will on anyone. What I can not fathom is how He can offer us all the answers and all the love to change our lives...yet let us choose death and destruction on whatever level, continue to wait for us to choose Him, never turn His back, Love deeply, He MUST grieve deeply, yet He waits without hardening His heart! THAT amazes me.
Jen
God is a far more patient parent than I.
awesome.
H.
lol! I like that quote!
Post a Comment