
Derek has been working extremely hard planning a concert that features 7 bands including the one that he plays in "Message Through Motion".
These young men are giving their time to help raise funds for our local skateboard park.
The Concert is at Desert Stream, this Friday night (Oct 30th) from 6 till 11:30 pm. I so proud of Derek - he's a talented, hardworking, and Godly young man!
8 comments:
I LOVE the picture of the guys Shari...It's AWESOME!!!
What a great project they have taken on, I'll be praying for lots of profits for the skate park commitment, and lots of surprise blessing on the boys for their involvement.
Shari,
That is great! Great job Derek! : )
I agree that Derek is a very hard-working and Godly young man. And he is very humble too.
You should be very proud of your son! (And I love the picture too).
Brag Away Momma!
You have a lot to be proud of.
Awsome Picture
Who took it?
What a great pic of the band!:o)
Awesome! Such a great shot. Sid was impressed as well.
We are so proud of Derek. He's a keeper and an inspiration.
Brag all you want!!! You and Kevin has a wonderful son who's love and compassion for others is an amazing gift.
Brag on ... Derek's talent is a evident in everything he decides to do! We have often enjoyed sitting back and listening to him on Sunday mornings!
Post a Comment