Monday, March 5, 2007

The Day After.....it hurts to laugh!!

I’m still laughing about my “butt kicking” incident yesterday; however it hurts to laugh. You know what they say about the day after really telling the true story.

Today getting out of bed was a challenge. My back, neck, side, and kicking leg are VERY stiff and sore. The good news is my elbow is looking somewhat normal in size…although interesting in color. Over all my body is feeling the effects of the harsh impact with that ceramic floor - believe me when I say this is not a good feeling.

To answer Jen’s questions from the comment section yesterday - no and yes – “No, Fortunately I was not wearing a flounced skirt but rather dress pants.” In every cloud there is a silver lining. And yes, “butt kicking is still acceptable But not always the most intelligent thing to attempt...Warning: Do Not Attempt This At Home As It May Result In Injury

I will be taking lots of warm baths with Epsom salts and taking some muscle relaxers.


WORD TO SELF: “You are not 25, you are 45 years old…so act and move accordingly!” (boring!!)

3 comments:

Shaun and Holly said...

Shari,
You are keeping me laughing with your posts!! ;o)Thanks!!
I hope you are feeling better today and staying warm and cosy in your house (it is -33 with a nast wind-chill)!!!! BBBRrrrrrrrrr
Holly

Brandy said...

I'm glad you are feeling better today!!!!

Tamatha said...

Oh Shari..I am sorry to hear that you were in pain...but I couldn't have read this at a better time...baths with epsom salts! Brilliant...I shall try that! I have been absent from church on the weekend and missed every day of work this week because of a sore back and neck. (migraines with it!)