Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Getting To Know Me


1. I took figure skating as a child
2. I am the oldest child in my family
3. I am five feet 6 inches tall.
4. I am very careful to measure out all ingredients in my recipes – as written.
5. I was raised in the province of Quebec.
6. I can do a shave with a straight razor.
7. I spend hours each summer riding my bike.
8. I lived on my own by age 17
9. I love ice cream.
10. My husband tricked me into our first date.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I think they are all true except number 4...you are too good a cook to measure that precisely!

Amy said...

I think #2 and #4 are false.

I'm sceptical on the last....Somehow I think you tricked him into the date.....lol...jk....

Shari said...

Amy
How could you think that of poor little me?!?!

Rhonda said...

I had no idea that you were the oldest.

And I didn't think that you measured.

Biking?!?!?!?!

Williams Family Blog said...

I think the biking is false for sure....you are a power walker through and through...

I think all the rest are true.

Nice pic