Friday, April 20, 2007

My Exciting Life Today


OH THIS IS THE LIFE....HIGH LIVING IS THE LIFE FOR ME!!!




OH THE THRILL OF IT ALL!! A DAY WITH THE VACUM AND TOILET BRUSH!!


THE END RESULT WILL BE WORTH IT ALL - Right?

14 comments:

Shaun and Holly said...

Shari,
Bend at the knees while you clean so your back doesn't get sore....OUCH! That poor woman cleaning the bathtub!

I say, no more house work for you this afternoon! It is too sunny and warm out for you to be inside any longer. ;o)

Jen said...

I spent the afternoon
picniking at the park with Jianna....seeing who could go the highest on the swing....I WON...though ended up a little nauseous for a while! Walked along the Bay, until she thought we were too far from the van,
shopped and got ready for a family BBQ to celebrate SPRING...however long it may last.
All that to say...I don't have a party at my house tomorrow, and would freak at drop in company right now. I've decided after the first part of the week...that rain days are for cleaning!

Shari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shari said...

Holly and Jen

I would love to say forget it but my house is trashed (we've been doing renos - as usual). We have furniture, stuff and drywall dust everywhere!!

I did go for a long walk this morning by the bay. I was meeting someone so we talked and walked...this makes for such a positive meeting. I also got to do this Thursday morning with anohter lady.

My gardens are calling to me....come they say,,,,rake and clean us up. Maybe tomorrow I will have extra time to dig around in my gardens.

Have fun in the sun girls!!!

Amy said...

I say we all go over to Jens house??

One thing Shari..it may be worth it in the end...BUT is there ever an end??? Every time I finish cleaning, in a moment it seems to get dirty again....

Having a BBQ as well, babysitting my neices tonight, so should prove interesting...will be wishing I didn't have to work tomorrow while you are all enjoying the sunshine...!!

Jen said...

That Amy is a VERY funny girl...NOT!!!!

Tamatha said...

Jen....I don't find that comment funny either...more practical...like I will be there soon!lol

Shari said...

Jen

Put the kettle on we'll be over around midnight to start the party at your place.

Rhonda and Mark dropped by tonight. Mark walked down the stairs and said "oh, I like what you've done with the place"..... It's still pretty nasty downstairs yet. We've just put up the last sheet of drywall and Kevin is installing the dryer vent. I will be wonderful when it is all done.

All the kids were helping eliminate stuff on Tuesday night. We filled my entire van for Sally Ann and tons of garbage...I love purging - it'vs so freeing. Well, my blog break is over...it's back to the grind.

Rhonda said...

Shari - Let's have the party at Jen's tonight. Works for me!!! hehehehehe (in case you can't hear me giggling)

Shari - I love the dress. I missed seeing you in it last night. You must have changed before I got there. hahahaha

Okay, I'm amusing myself too much here. I better stop before the party is at my house.

Jen said...

You can all come for a party....but I need a LITTLE notice....You DO like good food right.....?
I can distract you with that, while I send my family scurrying around cleaning!!!!!!

Shari said...

Rhonda

Unfortunately I had just changed before you arrived into my painting clothes.

Shari said...

If anyone needs a small countertop humidifier I am getting rid of one...I have it till the end of today (Saturday) then it goes to Sally Ann.

Amy said...

Really though..I need to know...Does anybody clean their house in a dress?? Because I have some REALLY high stilettos that I've been thinking of putting on the next time I wash the floors...??

Williams Family Blog said...

Shari,

House looked great on Saturday night
:)

Karen