Alright Shari ... you have gone way to far this time ... you are leaving out one very important FACT!!
Any man who speaks at sea where no woman can hear him will not remember what he said in the first place for it to even be an issue ... therefore right or wrong becomes a mute point!
Nice try - but you aren't going to win this one....even if the guy is a mute with memory loss issues....that's not the point!! In ALL cases SILENCE is BEST!!
No the comment was mine but I thought it best to give you other girls a chance to respond to our male intruder - come on GO GIRLS - you can do it!! I thought it selfish of me to have all the fun!!
Hum Cheryl, You've raise a valid point about flattery....................
Budget time is coming up at the church - and seeing that I want funds for a fall ladies retreat and seeing as Mark is an Elder and Mr. Wantzablog is on the financial board and the treausurer to boot...perhaps I'll let them have this small victory...just this once.
So Mark - enjoy your seaguls noise, droppings and all!!
GO Shari GO!!!!! I will stand behind you and wave the flags. I'm thinking of a comeback but it's really late. But I do agree with the response "YES DEAR"!!! works for me!!!!! I thought this was a girls club only. Tammy
Just goes to show you that to elicte this amount of female response took the comments of a man ... you go girls ... glad I gave you someting to talk about other than flowers, pedicures and the like ...
24 comments:
cute shari!
Very cute!!
There's no stopping you now!!
I think my hubby would like this way too much!
Haha... that's cute!
This is tooooooo funny - but as I've posted this my husband has almost completely lost his voice. He is down to a mere whisper...hum!
Alright Shari ... you have gone way to far this time ... you are leaving out one very important FACT!!
Any man who speaks at sea where no woman can hear him will not remember what he said in the first place for it to even be an issue ... therefore right or wrong becomes a mute point!
Mark,
Nice try - but you aren't going to win this one....even if the guy is a mute with memory loss issues....that's not the point!! In ALL cases SILENCE is BEST!!
Sorry ... what was that? I could'nt hear you over the seagulls!!
Ohhh, tooo funny!!!!!!
Say, I wonder what Mr. Wantzablog's opinion is on this one....
Are boats in the same category as snow mobiles, 4 wheelers, motor bikes, etc.etc....?
Karen
Just curious did you delete a
comment from Mr. Wantzablog?
Roxanne,
No the comment was mine but I thought it best to give you other girls a chance to respond to our male intruder - come on GO GIRLS - you can do it!! I thought it selfish of me to have all the fun!!
Shari, don't let me stop you! Go for it!!
Yes he is still wrong, we all know that right girls?!
OK Mark, You've gotta learn how to the play the game with us girls................ Flattery gets you EVERYWHERE!!!
So much of me would like to route for the estrogen enhanced gender....but....I must remain neutral this once....
Just call me Sweden!
Hum Cheryl, You've raise a valid point about flattery....................
Budget time is coming up at the church - and seeing that I want funds for a fall ladies retreat and seeing as Mark is an Elder and Mr. Wantzablog is on the financial board and the treausurer to boot...perhaps I'll let them have this small victory...just this once.
So Mark - enjoy your seaguls noise, droppings and all!!
GO Shari GO!!!!! I will stand behind you and wave the flags. I'm thinking of a comeback but it's really late. But I do agree with the response "YES DEAR"!!! works for me!!!!!
I thought this was a girls club only.
Tammy
This joke and variations on it always cracks me up, even though I feel a little mean. But that's OK because I'm actually a lot mean. :)
Shari, I hope we DO cross paths someday!!
...just had to make this 20 comments!!!!!!! lol
To silence...
Genesis 3:16c & 1 Timothy 2:11,12
Just goes to show you that to elicte this amount of female response took the comments of a man ... you go girls ... glad I gave you someting to talk about other than flowers, pedicures and the like ...
You're still bugging the girls aren't you Mark??!!
It used to be me in the band, but I see you have moved deeper and further on your ISSUES!! lol
lol.....this is too funny! I just started to catch up on your blog. I am sorry I missed this one from the beginning!lol
Post a Comment