
A hind is an animal that can climb mountains swiftly. The way God helps us make spiritual progress is by strengthening and encouraging us to "keep on keeping on" in rough times. It's easy to quit; it takes faith to go through. The CHOICE is YOURS! - Joyce Meyer
HABAKKUK 3:19
""He makes my feet like hinds' feet and will make me to walk (not stand still in terror, but to walk) and make (spiritual) progress upon my high places (of trouble, suffering, or responsibility)!
Note from Shari - I've read this verse a dozen or more times over the past 24 hours... what is highlighted to me is the last part "and make progress upon MY (personal) High Places (plural)". God is declaring over our lives that we have HIGH PLACES... I think the question is... are we willing to go on the journey?
***********************************************************************************
"The Lord God is my Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army; He makes my feet like hinds' feet and will make me to walk and make [spiritual] progress upon my high places."
Hab. 3:19 - this is Holly's favourite version of this verse.
6 comments:
Love that Verse!! Here is my favorite version of it:
The Lord God is my Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army;
He makes my feet like hinds' feet and will make me to walk and make [spiritual] progress upon my high places.
Hab. 3:19
I bought that book too!! I read your post and thought hmmmm, sounds familiar. Oh, yeah - just read it last night. :)
I got the daily calendar - so this is from Jan 28th. I will probably post one a week and perhaps one confession a week. I've started listening to Joyce on line - she really says it "like it is".
Kewl.....I love that verse too! And that book!:o)
that's so funny, I was just telling Todd yesterday that I am going to start listening to Joyce on line..... COOL!!!!!
Blessings.....
Love it. Love God's word...ahhhh the peace that passes understanding!
Post a Comment