Monday, February 18, 2008

DIFFERENT But The SAME

Many different colours on the outside - BUT on the inside, the same.

God give us eyes to see beyond the surface... things are not always as they appear.

12 comments:

Roxanne said...

Yum! I love them all!!

Rhonda said...

Very good post. And I like the picture!

Jenna Dowling said...

Very cute!! It's a great way to see that, we are all children of God, all created perfectly - just like smarties, of chocolate! But on the outside, we are all unique, special - and colourful!!

This post gives me a sweet tooth!

Amy said...

I am very different. Very.

Anonymous said...

Good perspective. I'm with Amy, I'm a different one alright... but God love s me that way!

Jen said...

WHere are the PINK ones????!!??!?!?!!?

I am feeling left out!

Tammy said...

Short and SWEET!!!!! So true, were all created unique. I finally did my blog, check it out!!!!

Shaun and Holly said...

Nice. While are are all unique in many ways some things remain the same : We all have a "Jesus shapped" whole in our hearts, we all have the desire to love and be loved.

Shari said...

Sorry Jen,

The pink ones aren't around till spring.

Jen said...

Does that mean I should be hibernating right now????

Shari said...

Jen
Good things come to he who waits!!

Tamatha said...

amen to that.