In defense of the 'rinsers'....I hate unloading dishes from the dishwasher only to find baked on grossness....worse yet, I hate when I take dishes from the cupboard that my children have unloaded and find baked on grossness!
I confess to also rinsing... but that Tammy P...she rinses and rinses and rinses... and rinses. So I couldn't resist the opportunity to tease just a bit.
10 comments:
I know a few women whom I could send to the support group!
I know some men that could go too.
I think I could go and for extra sure my Mom!
In defense of the 'rinsers'....I hate unloading dishes from the dishwasher only to find baked on grossness....worse yet, I hate when I take dishes from the cupboard that my children have unloaded and find baked on grossness!
that's advice for me? I have to rinse my dishes because the dishwasher doesn't get my clean enough. I am a rinser!!!! and proud of it!!!! :)
I confess to also rinsing... but that Tammy P...she rinses and rinses and rinses... and rinses. So I couldn't resist the opportunity to tease just a bit.
well, what can I say, I have a little O.C.D!!!!!!!
Ladies Be grateful for being able to rinse or not.
I have gone through 3 dishwashers.
They didn't break down
They Moved Out
Hahahaha
lol that's awesome!lol
Post a Comment