I really can't believe the snow were getting. It's insane, we were grounded here instead of going to Grimsby for a birthday party. So we stay inside and wait for the snow to stop. Kevin sure picked a great time to be away. Who's shoveling for you? Your strapping son!!!!!!!!!
Roxanne, Derek, Austin and myself went out to shoveling and an angel from across the road came over with his snow blower - Thanks again to Larry.
Even so it took us an hour to clean off four vehicles and shovel the deck and front walkway.
I had some girls come over this evening and poor Charmaine got stuck (nothing major) but it just keeps coming.
I really don't mind all the snow. Inside it's warm... we had a wonderful dinner... lite the candles and had the fireplace om. The snow just added atmosphere!!
Besides if I shovel then it's easier to justify not going to the gym again.
Wow! That is truly an insane amount of snow! The only time I really want to see that much snow is when I'm standing on skis! And Chrismas time! Spring is in the air! I gave up that kind of snow for this kind of snow: http://curageousideas.blogspot.com/2008/01/another-perfect-day-i-love-la.html
5 comments:
I really can't believe the snow were getting. It's insane, we were grounded here instead of going to Grimsby for a birthday party. So we stay inside and wait for the snow to stop. Kevin sure picked a great time to be away. Who's shoveling for you? Your strapping son!!!!!!!!!
Ughh!!!!
I literally want to cry!
Roxanne, Derek, Austin and myself went out to shoveling and an angel from across the road came over with his snow blower - Thanks again to Larry.
Even so it took us an hour to clean off four vehicles and shovel the deck and front walkway.
I had some girls come over this evening and poor Charmaine got stuck (nothing major) but it just keeps coming.
I really don't mind all the snow. Inside it's warm... we had a wonderful dinner... lite the candles and had the fireplace om. The snow just added atmosphere!!
Besides if I shovel then it's easier to justify not going to the gym again.
Wow! That is truly an insane amount of snow! The only time I really want to see that much snow is when I'm standing on skis! And Chrismas time! Spring is in the air! I gave up that kind of snow for this kind of snow: http://curageousideas.blogspot.com/2008/01/another-perfect-day-i-love-la.html
Very nice site here. I'll be back to visit!
Post a Comment