Ah ha! Now I can see them! The thing about Amy is, I don't think she saves these actions for only spring!! I think we're all just a bit jealous of her!
Amy,How are you at washing walls? I am on holidays at the end of this week and have all good intentions on purging and cleaning. The key word is intentions. I've looked everywhere even on the internet and nobody seems to carry Intention cleaner. Now what am I going to do? By the way Shari Steve bought me this gift but I think it's really for him. I am not sure what it is and what to do with it,but its big and white and apparently heats food. I never understood why men buy gifts they know you'll never use.
7 comments:
AH HAHAHA!! AH HAHAHA!!
That is TOO TOO FUNNY!!!
AH HAHAHAHA!!
Thank you Shari---I needed that SO SO bad today. I don't know that I've laughed in a few days---so thank you so much!
Why won't the pics show up on my computer? I want to know what Amy is doing!!
Thats hilarious!!!!!!!
You go girl....when you are done my house is always available.
Go Amy, go!!!
Ah ha! Now I can see them! The thing about Amy is, I don't think she saves these actions for only spring!! I think we're all just a bit jealous of her!
Amy,How are you at washing walls?
I am on holidays at the end of this week and have all good intentions on purging and cleaning.
The key word is intentions.
I've looked everywhere even on the internet and nobody seems to carry Intention cleaner. Now what am I going to do?
By the way Shari Steve bought me this gift but I think it's really for him.
I am not sure what it is and what to do with it,but its big and white and apparently heats food.
I never understood why men buy gifts they know you'll never use.
Very funny... thanks for the laugh.. sorry its at your expense Amy... you are a cleaning wonder girl!
Post a Comment