Vicki - who would be the person at the computer... you or Andrew. Actually Kevin was typing a response to someone yesterday who sent out a forward on microwaving and all the dangers in plastic containers. He researched it and as most of these forwards tend to be... it had no evidence to support their so called facts.
Funny. I am like Kevin in that way. Anytime I get one of those "forwards", I go on "google" and type in the subject + myth. It is almost always FALSE and I then email back the person who sent it to me with the new info. I can't help myself....!!!!
I think I'm going to have to join the line too and my hubby will be right behind me. Both of us are adamant about forwarding stuff that just isn't true!! Drives me nuts! Got one today, checked it out and let the person know that sent it to me.
8 comments:
Very good comic. You have some good ones!!!!!
Thanks Tammy - Laughter is a wonderful gift that I plan to keep on sharing.
In everything Roxanne has journeyed she has maintained an amazing sense of humour... I do believe this is one of the keys to her healthiness.
This could have been drawn at MY house!
Vicki - who would be the person at the computer... you or Andrew. Actually Kevin was typing a response to someone yesterday who sent out a forward on microwaving and all the dangers in plastic containers. He researched it and as most of these forwards tend to be... it had no evidence to support their so called facts.
Funny. I am like Kevin in that way. Anytime I get one of those "forwards", I go on "google" and type in the subject + myth. It is almost always FALSE and I then email back the person who sent it to me with the new info. I can't help myself....!!!!
We'll have a healing line on Sunday... Holly and Kevin can be first in line....LOL
I think I'm going to have to join the line too and my hubby will be right behind me. Both of us are adamant about forwarding stuff that just isn't true!! Drives me nuts! Got one today, checked it out and let the person know that sent it to me.
I meant to add that it was Kevin who showed me how to check out on Snopes if something is true or not.
Post a Comment