Ryan and Kevin are car shopping today. Somehow, I don't think this is what Ryan will be looking for. I can picture Tammy P driving around in this baby "Look'in Mighty Fine"!!
I just went to google and quickly looked up funny shoes... this was one of the results!! This is a week where many need some good medicine.... laughter. So I'm looking to have some posts on the lighter side.
Ok, first the nail polish colour's actual name is "I'm not really a waitress".!!!! And it's a great colour too. Rhonda, you and me shopping in this car having the time of our lives. By the way, I finally blogged about my book group!!!!!!
12 comments:
ALRIGHT....WHERE are you finding these pics?
I just went to google and quickly looked up funny shoes... this was one of the results!!
This is a week where many need some good medicine.... laughter. So I'm looking to have some posts on the lighter side.
Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!! I hope Ry finds a car today!!!! LOL!!!!!
I LIKE it! Nice color! Kinda reminds me of Tammy's nail color- So You Wanna Be a Waitress?
I would like that car!!
That is hilarious..LOL
I think I need to send it to my sister..she would love it too.
Hey ... my toenails were done once by Tammy in "So You Want to be a Waitress" red! I agree, the car is perfect for Tammy!
*giggling* Don't think it's suitable for highway driving though! I have a hard enough time keeping my minivan between the lines!
Ok, first the nail polish colour's actual name is "I'm not really a waitress".!!!! And it's a great colour too. Rhonda, you and me shopping in this car having the time of our lives.
By the way, I finally blogged about my book group!!!!!!
This car says "Good times." And like real red shoes, they draw attention!
Post a Comment