
My summer plans include a Wedding... Ryan and Jenna are getting Married 08/08/08. The above photo is a "peek" of Spindle Tree Gardens, where they are planning an intimate garden wedding. Any suggestions on shoes - I want height without heels!! Girls, I'm already planning!!
12 comments:
Looks beautiful!!!!!!
What a beautiful place.
What colour are you wearing?
Congrats Ryan and Jenna! The place looks beautiful!!
Congratulations...I always wanted a garden wedding, but was a big chicken...and it did end up raining on my wedding day, so I guess God knew that.
Height without heels....hmmm....80's hair might work!
YAAAY!!! its SOOO gorgeous, these photos do no justice.
Shari - next time we are in Belleville I think we need to take a trip to visit the gardens!
... I am the luckiest girl in the entire world.
I guess it's my turn to blog about the big day haha!
Congrats to Jenna and Ryan. Looks like a beautiful place to have a wedding!
WOW!!!! That's great!!! The garden looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Thats a beautiful place - God's natural cathedral.
I also really love the picture of the two of them, its very natural.
Congrats to the both of them.
Make everyone else go barefoot to the wedding, then wear some shoes yourself! Hey, it's a garden wedding. It could work...hehe! think of everyone in their bareffet. No, really. Close your eyes and picture it!
Congratulations! It looks beautiful and will come up so soon!
Beautiful spot! My suggestion for height is to go with some lovely wedge heeled shoes. I've seen some lovely ones already and there seems to be lots to choose from.
Congratulations Ryan & Jenna!! And Mom & Dad!!
The spot does look quite lovely and will be perfect for an intimate setting.
Post a Comment