1 Adam 12see the woman out of coffee.Do you need back up Shari?I will call in the Java TeamJeepersAnotherVictimAddicted
I imagine that that is probably not a good thing.
In my household being out of coffee is like the power being off on a long winters night!!
WHAT... no back-up can?I am surprised!!!
YIKES!
I made a special trip to the grocery store this week just to feed my addiction.
That definitely would not be good at our household. We have even resorted to decaf..... EEKSSS!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
1 Adam 12
see the woman out of coffee.
Do you need back up Shari?
I will call in the Java Team
Jeepers
Another
Victim
Addicted
I imagine that that is probably not a good thing.
In my household being out of coffee is like the power being off on a long winters night!!
WHAT... no back-up can?
I am surprised!!!
YIKES!
I made a special trip to the grocery store this week just to feed my addiction.
That definitely would not be good at our household. We have even resorted to decaf..... EEKSSS!!!!
Post a Comment