Friday, September 19, 2008

Sandwich Art









10 comments:

Jen said...

I am really wishing I had more energy to get up one morning early and make one of these as a surprise hidden away in each of the kids' lunch boxes....what a hoot!!!
Their lunches are not nearly this exciting when I am having to pack them by 7:00AM...I'd have to have at least 2 cups of tea in me to be that creative!

Shari said...

I'd need a lot more than a cup of tea of coffee to get that creative.... don't get any ideas... I've never done drugs!!

Rhonda said...

Oh my goodness!!! Those are sooo cute! Too cute to eat.

It would be fun to serve these; but I think I'd laughing too hard. These sandwiches are just not to be taken seriously. :)

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute! I wonder who got the idea to make something like that?

Shaun and Holly said...

So funny! ;o)

H.

Roxanne said...

Ummm....maybe I could actually get my kids to eat sandwiches.
This summer we had fun making horse head-shaped cupcakes. Each one looked a little different...yummy too!

Tammy said...

Shari did you make these????!!!!!

Nana Cheryl said...

Oh my!! These are priceless. I love them!!

Tracey said...

Here I thought I was doing well with using cookie cutters to make puzzles with the kids sandwiches - these beat the puzzles by a mile!

Anonymous said...

Cute.