Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday Memories

Have a Yabba Dabbado Time...

One of my favorite scenes from The Flintstones is when Betty and Wilma decide to go shopping... they get a hold of a credit card and yell "Charge It"... now that's a famous quote!!

Did any of you watch this show?

5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh Yes!
I loved Pebbles and was telling one of the kids at school on Friday about the episodes where there was an angel Fred and a devil Fred on Fred's shoulders who would fight to try and get him to do right or wrong.
Funny analogy, but it got the point across, and the teen had even watched the show...so we are not that old after all!

Rhonda said...

Absolutely!!!! Everyday at lunch time - Love the Flintstones.

Maureen said...

Oh the lines I could do from that show.
Every once in awhile when I want to go out shopping,I wait for Steve to come home and then run and greet him patting him down like Wilma did and yelling
"Fred yourrrrr home".....

Shaun and Holly said...

I used to watch the show anytime I ate at my friend's (Brenda-Lee) house for lunch. We always ate microwaved hotdogs or Kraft Dinner and we always ate in front of the TV and watched the Flintstones!! ;o) Ahhh....happpy memories!!
Josiah has bought a few videos over the years. Shari, maybe you could borrow them? Haha (They are on VHS though!!)

Shari said...

Holly
I'm technically challenged so I still LOVE using the good old simple VHS tapes!!