Jianna LOVES to squeeze in between Mark and I when we are kissing...though we get a face similar to this little boy's from Michael...along with a dramatic "gross!!!!"
Jen When our kids were younger, if Kevin and I were affectionate in front of them they called it "Violence". We'd hear "Mom and Dad stop getting Violent in front of us kids." I have very dramatic children. :)
Hey Tammy congratulations on your CD project!! We'll have coffee and you can tell me all about it.
4 comments:
Jianna LOVES to squeeze in between Mark and I when we are kissing...though we get a face similar to this little boy's from Michael...along with a dramatic "gross!!!!"
very cute.......need to connect soon.
Jen
When our kids were younger, if Kevin and I were affectionate in front of them they called it "Violence".
We'd hear "Mom and Dad stop getting Violent in front of us kids."
I have very dramatic children. :)
Hey Tammy congratulations on your CD project!! We'll have coffee and you can tell me all about it.
Post a Comment