As I sit here typing my kitchen is buzzing with active. My kids along with Roxanne and her kids are all preparing lunch. It's going to be a feast of my favorite things - YUM!! I must admit though it is strange to be an observer and not the "One In Charge". They even have my nephew Austen grilling the pita bread... this is a miracle in it's self.
I'm blessed to have a wonderful family who want to bless me by serving a wonderful meal on my birthday.
It would be nice to have Kevin here but I know that Uganda is where God has him for this time... so I'll count my blessing...I'm blessed - I'm loved - I'm very content!!

Later Sunday evening
What a fantastic day. Our lunch was yummy - pitas & hummus, pumpernickle bread & spinach dip, veggie tray, chicken strawberry balsamic salad, potato skins, dessert... a trip to Starbucks (my niece treated me to a cafe mocha), two bunches of fresh flowers, gerber daisies, gifts, a soak in the hot tub and now an old movie to watch... and my family giving me abundant hugs & love. Kevin even sent a text message all the way from Uganda... Yup - it's official "I AM BLESSED"!!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Shari!
You blessed us today with your words from the heart and now you are being blessed tenfold with the love of your family.
Enjoy being a guest on your special day.
Hugs from me to you
Happy Birthday Shari! I hope your day continues to be very special!
Love,
all 4 of us
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
SO glad you are being treated well on your special day.
Happy Birthday to you! Wishing ou a great week
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Shari!!! What a wonderful way to celebrate. I'm glad that you're being treated so well.
Happy Birthday Shari! A wonderful day full of blessings for such a wonderful person!
HOw wonderful!!
Hope you had a GREAT day!
You truly deserve blessings. Hope you had a great week!!!!!!!
Post a Comment