OK ... let me guess ... your husband is half way around the world and your bored???
Funny. You find the most interesting pictures, and comics. It shows your light humorous heart.
I Love Humour like this.It reminds me of Farside cartoons and they make me giggle all the time.
Is this an epidemic I have missed? Checking in on your latest post is always interesting and usually good for a chuckle...you just never know!
GirlsI tried to straighten Kevin out... if you can't beat'em why not join them!So some of my blogging is the outcome of living with Kevin
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OK ... let me guess ... your husband is half way around the world and your bored???
Funny. You find the most interesting pictures, and comics. It shows your light humorous heart.
I Love Humour like this.
It reminds me of Farside cartoons and they make me giggle all the time.
Is this an epidemic I have missed? Checking in on your latest post is always interesting and usually good for a chuckle...you just never know!
Girls
I tried to straighten Kevin out... if you can't beat'em why not join them!
So some of my blogging is the outcome of living with Kevin
Post a Comment