Girls - I'm not even a dog lover... but Honey has won my heart. She stayed with us for a week while Jenna and Ryan vacationed. Honey followed me everywhere - we bonded. This is probably not a good thing seeing as they are planning on Honey having puppies by Christmas. Oh, the temptation - it will be SO hard for me to resist getting one of these puppies.
8 comments:
this is deeply concerning...people who dress up their dogs, need kids, imho. :)
Too cute!
I tried to put a sweater on Reggie once.
The key word in that sentence is once. Hahahaha
I have to say, she is a pretty cute Grandpuppy...my girls would go nuts over the puppy outfit in pink.
She really is just the cutest.
Girls - I'm not even a dog lover... but Honey has won my heart. She stayed with us for a week while Jenna and Ryan vacationed. Honey followed me everywhere - we bonded. This is probably not a good thing seeing as they are planning on Honey having puppies by Christmas. Oh, the temptation - it will be SO hard for me to resist getting one of these puppies.
Holly,
Honey has an extensive wardrobe.
haha!! Love that little outfit.
what a sweetie - she looks like she has great parents!!!
Post a Comment