I have to say Shari, my first response was not a smile, but EEEEWWWWWWWWWHHHHHH!!!!
heeheehee....I thought...ICK!!!!
It kind of looks like fun to me...except for those hairy mouths in the first picture..yucko. (lol--can u tell I"m not into facial hair??)
I am totally with you Amy on the facial hair...no offense to those who have it, but my hubby won't be growing it!
So girls are you also opposed to women growing it? LOL
HECK NO SHARI--I can grow a MEAN moustache!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I have to say Shari, my first response was not a smile, but EEEEWWWWWWWWWHHHHHH!!!!
heeheehee....
I thought...ICK!!!!
It kind of looks like fun to me...except for those hairy mouths in the first picture..yucko. (lol--can u tell I"m not into facial hair??)
I am totally with you Amy on the facial hair...no offense to those who have it, but my hubby won't be growing it!
So girls are you also opposed to women growing it? LOL
HECK NO SHARI--I can grow a MEAN moustache!!
Post a Comment