

Hey girls, I just heard this question on the Christian Radio station and thought it would be interesting to hear all of your answers on it
WHAT TRAFFIC LAW ARE YOU MOST LIKELY TO BREAK?
Amy and Teena - no telling your uniformed husbands our answers!!
16 comments:
To be honest I do obey the signs but I tend to go over the speed limit.......(a little bit) :)
I usually go over the speed limit about 10 to 15ks
0-10km over speedlimit, sometimes.
I turned left on a red light once while I was teaching my son to drive. needless to say Steve taught him after that. hahahahaha
I have been pulled over many a time for speeding,and once I was pulled over by a really stern officer for driving a falling apart blue smoking car. Fortunately I made him laugh and there were no fines involved now I call him my Big Brother and we sit together at church.Waynes not as tough as he thinks he is.
Shhhh don't tell him I said that.
Shari--no worries-- Mike doesn't do traffic--he's on "ERT" which means "emergency response" -- so, unless someone is high, speeding down dundas with a hostage, he won't care! lol.
Did you happen to see him in the paper? The sniper laying on the ground? He WAS NOT impressed it made it to the paper. Lol.
I do try to obey the laws though--girls, don't behead me--but I've been known to drive Hannah around the block to school without her belt--I KNOW!! DOn't read me the riot! I KNOW! I KNOW!! (She now can put her own on, so we don't do that now!)
Amy we won't give you the riot act
Because
Remember when we used to ride in the back window of the car on long trips.
Its callerd a rolling stop when you drive standard right?? lol
Shari, for me it would be speeding.I find it very easy to do in a mini van.
Amy, I too will confess that at times I have let Kira sit in her carseat not buckled up when I drive in the mall parking lot from Goodlife to one of the mall entrances. I guess I can't be bothered with all those straps for a 20 sec ride.
I have never been pulled over, and am really wanting it to stay that way, so I tend to obey all of the traffic laws, although I do usually set my cruise at 118 on the highway ....in town, I stick to the limits....always worried somebody else will do something stupid.
Speeding. I really don't like the limits that have been set - my own are much better. Could the signs be wrong?? Maybe they are just a suggestion.
Amy - I wondered if that was Mike in the paper - couldn't be sure from the back. I would assume that he wouldn't appreciate it.
For me it's definitely speeding. Considering how much driving I do I'm pretty fortunate. Only one speeding ticket in all my years of driving. Guess what..it was near Shari's house. The officer was great and offered to lower it to
only 15 kms over the limit. I was driving the gadgetmobile...it kinda just coasts along.
Probably sliding through a yellow light from time to time.
I drive out of necessity - don't enjoy it and won't consider myself a particularly great driver. Kevin would even say - "then why are you so vocal as a back seat driver?!"
I've been known to run a yellow light or two... or three... or four.
Never had a ticket in all my years of driving and only pulled over once and given a warning for speeding. If I'm on the 401 I can have a bit of a heavy foot though.z
ok so I thought it would be just speeding...and under normal conditions that would be it. But the other week I was treating the traffic lights like they were stop signs. I made sure there was no traffic....and then gunned it thru red lights...lots of them! Tom was in so much pain...and I didn't know what was wrong. So...I guess that's my adding to the list. It was an emergency though!!! (turns out he has kidney stones)
Just the odd yellow light, and on the highway 10 - 15 over the limit.
Does running over yourself count as breaking a driving law? lol
Post a Comment