Sunday, December 7, 2008

Woman ALL OVER the World will identify with the following statement... A man - he works from sun to sun BUT a woman's work is NEVER done!
Where does ALL the laundry come from?... and the dishes... and the dust.... and the bookwork and the never ending to do list? HELP!

6 comments:

Maureen said...

I wish I could help you but I'm just taking a break before I put the next load of laundry in. :-)

Jenna Dowling said...

haha! I am the queen of lists, it's what I do every morning during my coffee!

Jen said...

It is that time of year again...so much to do....I will be happy to just "BE" over the actual Christmas break.

Mind you the dust, dishes and laundry never seem to take a holiday!

Tammy said...

I did laundry before going to work and put it in the dryer when I got home tonight. It just seems to keep piling up....... when does it ever end.....maybe never!!!!!!

Shari said...

Today I'm doing the dreaded... cleaning out the garage job. It's enough to almost make a pastor's wife swear... I said almost... instead I decided to simple nag at the kids for all the junk they leave laying around.

Anonymous said...

YUP!!!
I'm finding it a challenge with working full time.... good thing I don't have Lindsay's laundry to do anymore! YAY!